Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip) is "on track" in his rehab, head coach Kevin Stefanski said.
Landry underwent hip surgery on February 4 that is expected to sideline him for 6-8 months. He is "right where [he needs] to be from a rehab standpoint," according to Stefanski. The 27-year-old wideout is tentatively expected to be ready for Week 1. He set a career-high with 1,174 yards last season.
Landry averaged 12.24 FanDuel points per game last season, finishing as the WR24. He also averaged 8.6 targets, 5.2 receptions and 73.4 yards with 6 touchdowns. Landry's 8.5 yards per target ranked 16th among the 30 receivers with 100-plus targets. He finished 18th in that same group in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric.
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020