The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual"
Per NFL.com's Tom Pelissero, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell informed the league's 32 teams that the 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual".
In an unprecedented move, the league will be moving the much-anticipated 2020 NFL Draft to an online format, not unlike how fantasy gamers have drafted for years. The first of its kind, there will certainly be some issues and kinks to work out in the coming weeks, but this report all but confirms that the draft will take place as scheduled from April 23rd to April 25th.
With every major sport currently suspended, the 2020 NFL Draft will likely be the biggest major sporting event of the entire summer. You can join in on the action on the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Ravens say all running backs have role May 28th, 2020
- Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens May 28th, 2020
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals haven't talked contract May 28th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly interested in LeSean McCoy reunion May 28th, 2020
- Jaguars: Gardner Minshew brings desirable intangibles May 28th, 2020
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell 'fully healthy' for past 2 months May 27th, 2020
- Packers, Aaron Jones engage in extension talks May 27th, 2020