Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham (core surgery)) is "on track" in his rehab, head coach Kevin Stefanski said.
Stefanski said the same thing about fellow wide receiver Jarvis Landry. Beckham underwent successful surgery to repair a core muscle injury in January. “Both those guys are exactly where they need to be in terms of rehab progression,’’ Stefanski said. “So they're doing everything they need to and they're right where they need to be from a rehab standpoint." Aside from a four-game campaign in 2017, Beckham's first year with the Browns was the least productive of his career. He's entering his age-27 season and is under contract through 2023.
OBJ averaged 10.27 FanDuel points per game last season, finishing as the WR38. He also averaged 8.3 targets, 4.6 receptions and a career-low 64.7 yards per game with 4 touchdowns. His 7.8 yards per target ranked 20th among the 30 receivers with 100-plus targets. He finished 24th in that same group in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric.
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Jets willing to listen to calls for Jamal Adams May 22nd, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020
- Bill Callahan: 'There are a lot of candidates' for Browns' starting right guard role May 16th, 2020