Foster Moreau (knee) ahead of schedule for Raiders
Oakland Raiders tight end Foster Moreau (knee) is "ahead of schedule," according to general manager Mike Mayock.
Moreau is recovering from a season-ending knee injury he suffered in early December. He was used sparingly as a rookie but proved to be a reliable option, catching 21 passes on 25 targets for 174 yards and 5 touchdowns. Moreau is expected to slot in between Darren Waller and Jason Witten on the depth chart, but the Raiders are weaker at receiver than most, so he could earn a larger role in the offense.
Moreau averaged 5.3 FanDuel points (TE36) per game as a rookie. The fourth-rounder's 84.0 catch rate was second-best out of 47 tight ends with at least 25 targets. His 7.0 yards per target ranked 25th in that same group.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021