Rapoport: Denver's Von Miller 'at home and in good spirits' after confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller "plans to speak publicly" while he is recovering from COVID-19.
According to Vanguard Sports Group and Ian Rapoport, Miller will reportedly talk about his status on Friday. The 31-year old is thankfully "in good spirits" and hopefully in line for a swift recovery.
On 414 pass-rushing opportunities last season, Miller produced above-career average metrics with 63 pressures, 53 hurries, and 32 Quarterback hits. Slight positive regression could be possible this season after Miller recorded a sack percentage of 1.9% (career 2.7%). despite overall productive pass-rushing metrics in 2019.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021