Panthers trade up, select safety Jeremy Chinn at No. 64
The Carolina Panthers traded up to select Southern Illinois safety Jeremy Chinn with the 64th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Chinn joins a Panthers defense that lost Eric Reid during the offseason. He will bolster a Carolina defense rated 12th overall against the pass last season, per numberFire.
Chinn was Pro Football Focus' 11th ranked safety in this year's draft class. He earned a grade of 86.7 last season, 13th at his position.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021