Vikings take another receiver, pick K.J. Osborn No. 176 overall
The Minnesota Vikings have selected Miami wide receiver K.J. Osborn with the No. 176 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Minnesota took a pass catcher early in the draft, snagging LSU wideout Justin Jefferson with the No. 22 pick in the first round back on Thursday. Now, they went back to the well to add another weapon in Kirk Cousins' arsenal, as Osborn will look to make an impact amongst Adam Thielen and Tajae Sharpe.
Last season, Osborn racked up 50 catches for 547 yards (10.9 per reception) with 5 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- K.J. Osborn leads Vikings receivers in loss September 20th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021