Jaguars draft quarterback Jake Luton at No. 189 overall
The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Oregon State quarterback Jake Luton with the No. 189 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
After trading away Nick Foles to the Chicago Bears earlier in the offseason, the Jaguars are fully committed to Gardner Minshew. However, quarterback depth is never a bad thing, so they've taken Luton to join Joshua Dobbs in the room next year.
As a redshirt senior last year, Luton threw for 2,714 yards with 28 touchdowns and just 3 interceptions, earning an overall grade of 87.7 from Pro Football Focus.
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021