Seahawks go receiver, take Freddie Swain 214th overall
The Seattle Seahawks have taken wide receiver Freddie Swain with the No. 214 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
This is the second pass catcher of the draft for Seattle, which took Stanford tight end Colby Parkinson in the 4th round earlier on Day 3. Swain joins a wide receivers room led by DK Metcalf, Phillip Dorsett II and Tyler Lockett.
Last season, Swain caught 38 passes for 517 yards with 7 touchdowns.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021