Browns reportedly re-sign wide receiver Rashard Higgins to one-year deal
The Cleveland Browns have re-signed wide receiver Rashard Higgins to a one-year contract.
Higgins will reportedly remain in Cleveland after struggling with a sprained medial collateral ligament and coaching staff issues last season. Expect the former fifth round pick to compete with rookie Donovan Peoples-Jones and Damion Ratley for Cleveland's third receiver spot.
On 86 Catchable total targets, Higgins has converted 64.5% of his receptions for a first down and 51% of his intended Air Yards (671 of 1298).
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021