John Jenkins moving back to Chicago
The Chicago Bears signed defensive tackle John Jenkins, formerly of the Miami Dolphins, to a 1-year deal.
Jenkins played eight games for the Bears in 2017. He made five starts and played a five-year high 479 defensive snaps for the Dolphins last season. Turning 30 this summer, Jenkins will likely offer depth for Chicago's defensive front. He has 2.5 sacks in 82 career games.
Jenkins graded 35th overall on Pro Football Focus last season out of 88 interior defenders with at least 400 snaps.
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021