Robert Foster believed to be on Bills' roster bubble
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Foster "faces an uphill climb" to make the 53-man roster, writes Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
Foster racked up 511 yards and 3 touchdowns on 25 receptions over the final seven games of his rookie campaign in 2018, but offseason additions limited him to just 3 catches on 18 targets last year. The Bills have since added Stefon Diggs, Gabriel Davis, and Isaiah Hodgins, likely leaving Foster on the outside looking in. He turns 26 next week.
Foster's career 20.2 yards per catch is the best two-year mark in that span for anyone in the NFL with at least 30 catches. He has gained at least 20 yards on 40.0 percent of his receptions.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021