Chiefs reportedly sign defensive end Taco Charlton to one-year deal
The Kansas City Chiefs have reportedly signed defensive end Taco Charlton to a one-year deal.
Charlton will join the defending Super Bowl Champs after producing his best yearly performance last season with 5 sacks and 20 overall pressures. If he can make the team, expect the former first-round pick to play a part-time role for a Kansas City defense ranked 11th last season in sacks.
On 208 pass rush opportunities in 2019, Charlton recorded 10 quarterback hits, 15 hurries, and 2 knockdowns.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021