Dolphins restructure Albert Wilson deal
The Miami Dolphins restructured wide receiver Albert Wilson's contract.
Wilson is now set to make a base salary of $3 million with another $1 million available through incentives. He was previously due a non-guaranteed $9.475 million with a cap hit of over $10.8 million. That would have been a bit pricey for a slot receiver that has been limited to 20-of-36 games over the last two seasons due to injuries. Wilson will likely be in competition with Allen Hurns throughout the summer for the starting slot job. He turns 27 in July.
Wilson averaged 5.2 FanDuel points (WR95) and 27.0 yards with 1 touchdown over 13 games last season. His 8.2 yards per catch and 5.7 yards per target both set personal-lows. The latter ranked 76th out of 80 receivers with at least 50 targets in 2019. Wilson's 0.37 Reception Net Expected Points per target was fifth on the Dolphins out of six receivers to record a catch.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Preston Williams (foot) inactive for Miami in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) not expected to play against Patriots in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) questionable for Week 1 September 10th, 2021