Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) out of boot
New England Patriots wide receiver Mohamed Sanu (ankle) is out of his boot.
Sanu required offseason ankle surgery. He should be ready for the start of the season and is currently penciled in as one of the Patriots' starting receivers. After being acquired for a second-round pick ahead of last year's trade deadline, Sanu popped off for 10 catches, 81 yards, and a touchdown on 14 targets in his debut for New England. However, he totaled only 99 scoreless yards on 12 catches and 33 targets over the final seven contests. Sanu will be 31 in October.
Sanu added 0.36 Receiving Net Expected Points per target for the Patriots last season, ranking last on the team among all wideouts.
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021