Bills' defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested on DWI charges
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Ed Oliver was arrested Saturday night for unlawfully carrying a weapon an for DWI charges.
Oliver will likely be facing a suspension from the league for the 2020 season. A first round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Oliver saw significant snaps in his first season with the Bills and figures to feature prominently on their defense in his sophomore season.
Oliver earned decent grades from PFF in his rookie season, and showed off his elite athleticism on his five tackles for a loss, which tied for the lead among defensive tackles in the 2019 draft class. He has some maturing to do if he wants to build on his solid rookie season, but at just 22 years old he has plenty of time to do so. numberFire projects the Bills to have the eleventh-strongest defense in the league in 2020.
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) expected to play in Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders (foot) questionable for Bills in Week 1 September 10th, 2021
- Bills' Josh Allen working on dialing back his "hero ball" mentality August 23rd, 2021