Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams"
Free agent offensive lineman Jason Peters has generated "strong interest from multiple teams", according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.
Peters, a seven-time pro bowler, is unlikely to return to the Eagles after it was announced earlier in the week that Andre Dillard would be taking over as their starting left tackle. It appears he will have options for the upcoming season, after grading out as Pro Football Focus' seventh-best tackle last year.
The 38-year-old played 936 snaps for the Eagles last season, allowing just 3 sacks, 4 quarterback hits, 18 hurries, and 25 pressures.
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz expected to get Eagles' extension June 25th, 2020
- Adam Caplan: Jalen Reagor will lead Eagles receivers June 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert briefly hospitalized June 21st, 2020
- Eagles: Alshon Jeffery (foot) without timetable June 16th, 2020
- Eagles' guard Brandon Brooks suffers torn achilles tendon June 15th, 2020
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor expected to 'take backseat' in offense June 8th, 2020