Kemoko Turay (ankle) encouraging Colts in rehab
Indianapolis Colts coach head Frank Reich "feels good" about defensive end Kemoko Turay's injury rehabilitation for a broken ankle.
“The guy has gotten a couple of bad breaks on injuries. That was a big loss last year and we are really excited about Kemoko. He’s been working really hard to get ready physically and mentally.” Turay broke his ankle in early October of last year, but he was beginning to emerge as a difference-maker on the edge, highlighted by 3 quarterback hits and a half-sack against the Kansas City Chiefs. The 2018 second-rounder has 5.5 sacks and 20 total tackles with 2 forced fumbles through his first 18 games in the league.
Turay only logged 81 defensive snaps last year, but he tied T.J. Watt for the highest overall defensive grade (91.3) from Pro Football Focus out of 158 edge defenders to play at least 50 snaps. His pass-rushing grade (91.0) was third-best out of that same group. The Colts D/ST is 9th in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021