Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill is expected to make a "big jump" in his second season by head coach John Harbaugh.
Harbaugh said Hill finished his rookie year strong and specifically applauded the young back for his speed and attitude. Hill only averaged 3.6 rushes per game in his first season and, despite Harbaugh's praise, he isn't expected to see consistent carries in Year 2 behind Mark Ingram and second-round pick J.K. Dobbins. Hill could potentially beat out Dobbins for a third-down role, but he was only targeted a total of 15 times last year. Dobbins had at least 22 catches all three of his years at Ohio State.
numberFire's models project Hill for 15.9 carries, 5.0 receptions (6.9 targets), 101.0 yards, and 0.8 touchdowns. He's the RB91 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Cowboys offer Dak Prescott 3-year deal worth over $100 million guaranteed July 14th, 2020
- Cowboys, Dak Prescott not scheduled for talks between now and July 15th deadline July 14th, 2020
- Eagles, Jason Peters reach agreement on one-year deal worth up to $6 million July 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) expected to start on Eagles PUP July 14th, 2020
- Shaq Barrett officially signing Buccaneers' tag Tuesday July 14th, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown 'has had a great offseason physically' June 28th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown says he's heavier, faster June 26th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly unlikely to land with Ravens June 25th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly discussed by Seahawks, Ravens June 23rd, 2020
- Ravens' rookie Devin Duvernay working with specialist June 16th, 2020