Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up
Las Vegas Raiders defensive lineman Clelin Ferrell has put on 13 pounds this offseason and is up to 275 pounds.
Ferrell weighed 262 pounds as a rookie and he lost an additional 15 in Week 5 due to a bout of food poisoning. “He’s lean and mean and running pretty good,” said Mark Hall, Ferrell's personal defensive line coach. “We had a really good offseason and I know he can’t wait to get to Las Vegas and put that product on the field.” Ferrell finished his rookie season with 4.5 sacks, 8 tackles for loss, and 5 pass deflections. He seems poised for a large leap forward in 2020.
numberFire's models project Ferrell for 46.8 tackles, 6.2 sacks, 4.0 pass deflections, and 1.4 forced fumbles this season. The Raiders D/ST is 27th in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) questionable for Week 3's game against Ravens September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021