Titans looking to scale back Harold Landry's snaps
Tennessee Titans linebacker Harold Landry's playing time needs to be reduced in 2020, per linebackers coach Shane Bowen.
Landry led the entire Titans' defense with 952 snaps (85.8 percent) last season, an uncommon feat for a pass-rusher. Bowen believes a lessened workload will help Landry be even more effective on a per-play basis. He recorded 9.0 sacks last year, giving Landry 13.5 takedowns through two seasons in the league. The former second-rounder also recovered a pair of fumbles and picked off his first pass in his second season. Landry should only continue to improve in Year 3.
numberFire's models project Landry for 67.6 tackles with 7.2 sacks and 1.9 forced fumbles in 2020. The Titans D/ST is 10th in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021