Broncos' Bryce Callahan (foot) back to full speed
Denver Broncos defensive back Bryce Callahan (foot) has been medically cleared.
“On the medical side, he’s ready to go,” Broncos defensive coordinator Ed Donatell said Thursday. “He’s running full speed. He’ll be right in our camp and ready to go. He’s been totally engaged.” Callahan suffered a season-ending foot injury in OTAs last year after signing a multi-season contract with the Broncos a few months earlier. He's expected to be the team's starting slot corner, the same position he excelled in under head coach Vic Fangio while with the Chicago Bears in 2017 and 2018. Callahan is 28.
numberFire's models project Callahan for 1.0 interceptions and 1.7 pass deflections this season. The Broncos D/ST is 12th in our preseason fantasy rankings. Callahan was Pro Football Focus' ninth-best cover corner in 2018 out of 86 corners to log at least 500 snaps on defense.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021