Broncos' Bradley Chubb 'full speed and ready to go'
Denver Broncos defensive end Bradley Chubb is 'full speed and ready to go' following his torn ACL injury in 2019.
The fifth overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft and a consensus top talent in the class, Chubb played just four games in 2019 before suffering the injury, so he has had plenty of time to ensure a full recovery.
Chubb was a force in his 2018 rookie season, in which he totaled 12 sacks, and even in his injury-shortened 2019 season he still amassed 10 quarterback pressures in his four games. The Broncos defense was fine during the season, but put up mediocre pass-rushing numbers. A healthy Chubb could help elevate their defense to one of the strongest in the league in 2020.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021