Redskins' Steven Sims part of workout team with Dwayne Haskins
Washington Redskins wide receiver Steven Sims has been working out with quarterback Dwayne Haskins in Virginia the past month.
Haskins and Sims have been working together with Terry McLaurin and Kelvin Harmon in an effort to build chemistry without the normal OTAs available to them. "The way [Sims is] running his routes, his stems looks the same," McLaurin said. "I'm really excited to see him flourish in an offense that can showcase his versatility inside or out." It seems that the sophomore Haskins and his wide receiver corps could be more productive than originally thought, if these workouts are any indication.
Our models project Sims for 35.71 catches on 62.03 targets for 404.90 yards and 2.47 touchdowns.
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021
- Steelers expecting a "big jump" from receiver Chase Claypool August 16th, 2021