Redskins' Kelvin Harmon, Dwayne Haskins working out together
Washington Redskins wide receiver Kelvin Harmon has been working out in the offseason with his quarterback.
Over the past month in Virginia, Dwayne Haskins and three of his wide receivers - Terry McLaurin, Steven Sims and Harmon - have been working out to stay connected and build some chemistry as the 2020 season approaches. "When we're connecting on deep balls, usually everybody kind of expects me, being the fast guy, I'm going to hit on them all and things like that," McLaurin said. "But Kelvin's timing has been great." Haskins also noted that Harmon is running faster than he ever has before, which is certainly a positive thing to hear from one's quarterback.
Our models project Harmon for 39.56 catches on 65.84 targets with 513.49 receiving yards and 2.72 touchdowns.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021