Jaguars sign fourth-rounder Davon Hamilton
The Jacksonville Jaguars signed third-round defensive tackle DaVon Hamilton to his rookie contract.
Hamilton will earn up to $4.82 million on the four-year deal. He could see immediate snaps for Jacksonville following the offseason departure of Calais Campbell. Hamilton recorded career-highs in sacks (6.0) and tackles for loss (10.5) during his final season with the Ohio State Buckeyes.
The Jaguars D/ST is 22nd in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021