Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis "brings something to Buffalo the Bills don't have at the WR position."
According to the Bills' website, fourth-round pick Gabriel Davis "could be a plug-and-play weapon" with his outstanding qualities including accomplished red zone production at UCF, unique physical traits (his height), and overall effective route running.
Expect Davis to compete against Isaiah McKenzie and Andre Roberts for potential playing time as Buffalo's fourth wide receiver.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped July 23rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020