Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players'
According to Bob Condotta, Seattle Seahawks linebacker Shaquem Griffin is 'fighting to break into' the second-string group.
Heading into this year's training camp, Griffin will face stiff competition for his roster spot after the Seahawks added three linebackers in their last two drafts. If the 24-year old can display pass-rush potential like he did last postseason (1 sack in 14 snaps), expect Griffin to solidify a defensive role.
Griffin's current season-long projection includes 75.9 tackles, 2.3 pass deflections, and 0.7 forced fumbles.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Preston Williams (foot) inactive for Miami in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) not expected to play against Patriots in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) questionable for Week 1 September 10th, 2021
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin could be the "lead back" in 2021 September 6th, 2021
- Dolphins "very confident" in Tua Tagovailoa heading into Week 1 August 29th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) returns to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021