Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Ed Oliver had all charges against him dismissed following a May arrest in Houston.
Oliver had been charged with DWI and unlawfully carrying a weapon, but it appears those were false accusations. Last year's No. 9 overall pick had 5.0 sacks and 5 tackles for loss as a rookie. He's expected to see more playing time in 2020 following the retirement of 13-year veteran Kyle Williams.
numberFire's models project Oliver for 23.6 tackles and 2.9 sacks this season. The Bills D/ST is 3rd in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021