Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has been placed on the team's COVID-19 injured list.
Now this transaction doesn't necessarily mean that Stafford has tested positive for COVID-19 - it could mean he was simply in contact with someone who had it - but it's certainly worrisome nonetheless. There's been no talk about him missing any substantial amount of time, but for the moment, Chase Daniel is the most experienced person in the quarterbacks room. David Blough would be his backup.
Our models currently project Stafford for 4,486.20 passing yards, 25.17 passing touchdowns, 9.72 interceptions, 84.34 rushing yards, 0.64 rushing touchdowns and 269.41 FanDuel points.
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021
- Update: Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) day-to-day August 23rd, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb/hand) leaves practice early Monday August 23rd, 2021
- Rams appear 'all-in' on Darrell Henderson August 13th, 2021