Pats place Mohamed Sanu (ankle) on active/PUP list
The New England Patriots have placed wide receiver Mohamed Sanu (ankle) on the active/PUP list.
Sanu reportedly suffered a severe sprain in his ankle returning a punt shortly after joining the Patriots last season, which can at least partially explain his career-worst numbers over the back half of the season. He's been out of the boot for some time now, so it's likely just a formality that he was placed on the list.
Sanu is currently numberFire's WR73 and is projected to score 69.7 fantasy points this season, but with newly-signed Cam Newton under center and a lack of proven producers outside of Julian Edelman in the pass-catching corps, Sanu could be a volume-driven WR3/4 for fantasy this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon (concussion) 'trending in good direction' September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021