Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP
New England Patriots wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has been activated off the PUP list, according to ESPN's Field Yates.
Sanu passed his physical and has been removed from the PUP list just one day after being placed on it. He will look to get his Patriots' career back on track after a severe ankle sprain limited him after arriving from the Falcons for a second-round draft pick last season.
Sanu's Week 1 projection includes 2.5 receptions, 29.3 yards, 0.2 touchdowns, and 5.6 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Brandon Aiyuk an 'excellent accomplice' for 49ers' Trey Lance July 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020