Raiders sign Theo Riddick to one-year deal
The Las Vegas Raiders agreed to a one-year deal with former Detroit Lions and Denver Broncos running back Theo Riddick.
Riddick joins a Raiders backfield that is crowded with pass-catching options behind sophomore star Josh Jacobs. It remains to be seen what kind of a role, if any, Riddick will have, but his addition highlights the primary question surrounding Josh Jacobs' fantasy outlook for this season - how involved will he be in the passing game?
numberFire's models project Jacobs for 28.6 receptions on 37.1 targets this season. He is the RB9 in their preseason fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs scores twice as Raiders defeat Ravens September 14th, 2021
- Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback September 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) active for Monday night's game against Ravens September 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (illness) reportedly on track to play in Raiders' Week 1 matchup September 13th, 2021