Mike Williams (shoulder) reportedly week-to-week for Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams has been diagnosed with a sprained shoulder and is week-to-week, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Williams suffered the injury in Sunday's practice and had to leave early. His status for Week 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals hasn't been determined. Keenan Allen, Austin Ekeler, and Hunter Henry will likely take on most of Williams' work if he winds up being unavailable to start the year. The Chargers have a collection of Joe Reed, K.J. Hill, and Jalen Guyton on the depth chart behind Williams and Allen.
numberFire's models project Williams for 99.5 targets, 52.4 receptions, 777.4 yards, and 4.6 touchdowns this season, assuming that he's healthy for Week 1. He's the WR40 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) will be a "full go" for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) expected to play for Chargers in Week 1 September 10th, 2021