Rapoport: Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Mohamed Sanu on Wednesday
According to Ian Rapoport, the New England Patriots have reportedly released wide receiver Mohamed Sanu.
After severely underperforming for the Patriots in eight games last season, Sanu will head into free agency on Wednesday. Expect New England to start N'Keal Harry at receiver alongside Julian Edelman this season.
Harry's current season-long projection includes 49.4 receptions for 657.2 yards and 4.7 touchdowns on 87.6 total targets.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Brandon Aiyuk an 'excellent accomplice' for 49ers' Trey Lance July 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020