Rapoport: Dolphins waive former first-round pick Josh Rosen
Miami Dolphins quarterback Josh Rosen was waived on Friday, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rosen, the 10th overall pick in the 2018 draft, has been waived by the Dolphins just one season after they acquired him for a 2019 second-round pick and a 2020 fifth-round pick. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Dolphins tried trading Rosen last week but couldn't find any takers. Rosen will be free to sign with another team as he looks to restart his career for the third time in three seasons.
Rosen played in 6 games for Miami, recording 58 completions on 109 attempts (53.2%) for 567 yards (5.2 per attempt), 1 touchdown, and 5 interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021