Browns sign Kareem Hunt to two-year contract extension worth $13.25 million
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt has agreed to a two-year contract extension with the team worth $13.25 million, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
The deal ties Hunt's future to the team for the next three seasons. The Browns' offense is expected to move towards a more run-heavy approach under new head coach Kevin Stefanski, and this deal ensures that they have the personnel to do so, with Hunt expected to operate alongside last season's runner up to the NFL rushing title, Nick Chubb. Hunt and the new-look Browns' offense will face a tough test against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 1.
Hunt's Week 1 projection includes 29.2 rushing yards, 28.0 receiving yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,800.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Leonard Fournette labeled as Buccaneers' nickel back October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Austin Hooper (abdomen) absent from Browns practice October 28th, 2020
- Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10 October 26th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt produces 102 yards and 1 score in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. done for 2020 with torn ACL October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020