Broncos' Von Miller suffers ankle injury on Tuesday
Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller suffered an ankle injury at practice on Tuesday.
The injury is believed to be serious, and potentially season-ending. Miller is undergoing an MRI to determine the extent of the injury, but early signs aren't encouraging. Stay tuned.
Denver D/ST is projected for 8.0 FanDuel points against the Tennessee Titans in Week 1.
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021