Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) placed on Jaguars injured list
The Jacksonville Jaguars placed running back Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) on the reserve/injured list.
The Jaguars signed pass-catching back Dare Ogunbowale, formerly of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in a related roster move. Ozigbo being put on the shelf seemingly sets up James Robinson for lead back duties on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. Jaguars general manager David Caldwell previously said Robinson's training camp performance played a role in the decision to release Leonard Fournette.
Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Jaguars only have an implied total of 19.0 points and are 7.5-point underdogs, so they may not be able to establish a run game in a negative game script.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021