Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip) said his playing time in Week 1 against the Baltimore Ravens will be dependent on the gameplan.
Landry isn't listed on the injury report but he's still less than 100 percent after undergoing February hip surgery. Odell Beckham, Austin Hooper, and Kareem Hunt should see more targets if the Browns are going to manage Landry's snaps to start the season. Landry led the Browns with a 26.7 percent target share in 2019.
numberFire's models expect Landry to draw 8.1 targets and score 9.5 FanDuel points on a full share of snaps Sunday. His salary is $6,300 for Week 1 and he's the WR32 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku still looking to be traded October 19th, 2020
- Browns bench Baker Mayfield (ribs) down 24 to Steelers, Case Keenum now under center October 18th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (ribs, hip) active for Week 6 agaisnt Pittsburgh October 18th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (ribs, hip) expected to play in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield (ribs) will start Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham (illness) cleared for Week 6's contest against Steelers October 17th, 2020