Lions defensive back Jeffrey Okudah (hamstring) out Sunday
The Detroit Lions have ruled Jeffrey Okudah (hamstring) out for Sunday's Week 1 matchup with the Chicago Bears.
Okudah, the third overall pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, is fully expected to operate as the Lions' top defensive back this season after the team traded Darius Slay in the offseason. Unfortunately, the Lions will be without their top corner back Sunday, and will instead rely on Desmond Trufant to cover the Bears' wideouts.
Okudah's absence should help the Bears pass-catchers, such as Allen Robinson and Anthony Miller, who are projected to score 9.44 and 6.25 fantasy points respectively with Mitchell Trubisky expected to start at quarterback.
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) "unlikely" to play in Vikings' Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) unlikely to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) questionable for Week 3's game against Ravens September 24th, 2021
- Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Lions again September 22nd, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021