49ers sign wide receiver Mohamed Sanu on Tuesday
The San Francisco 49ers have reportedly signed wide receiver Mohamed Sanu on Tuesday.
According to Adam Schefter, Sanu will join the 49ers after signing a one-year contract with San Francisco. With Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk currently dealing with injuries, expect the 31-year old to play snaps for his new team sooner than later.
On 89 targets last season, Sanu hauled in 59 receptions for 520 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Brandon Aiyuk an 'excellent accomplice' for 49ers' Trey Lance July 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020