Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Landry played through a hip ailment in Week 1's blowout loss to the Baltimore Ravens, and while he didn't seem limited in any way during that game, his practice participation hasn't been as rosy. He didn't practice Tuesday and was limited Wednesday, leading to a questionable tag for Thursday's game. Keep a close eye as kickoff approaches then.
Our models currently project Landry for 4.2 catches, 62.2 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 10.2 FanDuel points.
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip, ribs) limited Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Kareem Hunt (ribs) limited for Browns on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku still looking to be traded October 19th, 2020
- Browns bench Baker Mayfield (ribs) down 24 to Steelers, Case Keenum now under center October 18th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (ribs, hip) active for Week 6 agaisnt Pittsburgh October 18th, 2020