Raiders' Henry Ruggs (knee) doesn't practice Thursday
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs did not practice Thursday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Ruggs reportedly said he's fine in a media session after, but it's certainly somewhat disconcerting that he wasn't even able to practice on a limited basis. The Raiders don't play until Monday night, so there's plenty of time for Ruggs to return to the practice field before the team is set to play. Keep a loose eye on his status in the coming days.
Our models currently project Ruggs for 3.8 catches, 52.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.2 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020