Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip) will play in Thursday's Week 2 contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Landry is available against the Bengals after participating in a limited practice session on Wednesday. In a matchup against numberFire's 13th ranked pass defense, our models project Landry to see 7.7 targets.
Landry's current Week 2 projection includes 4.1 receptions for 58.1 yards for a total of 9.6 FanDuel points.
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) not practicing for Broncos October 28th, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) on Bengals sidelines Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (ankle) sitting out for Ravens on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton in concussion protocol October 28th, 2020
- Jordan Reed (knee) designated to return for 49ers October 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) designated to return October 28th, 2020
- Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10 October 26th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt produces 102 yards and 1 score in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. done for 2020 with torn ACL October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. feared to have suffered a "major" knee injury in Week 7 October 25th, 2020