Titans' Darrynton Evans (hamstring) remains out for Week 2
Tennessee Titans running back Darrynton Evans has been ruled out for Week 2's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a hamstring injury.
Evans will miss his second consecutive game with a hamstring injury. His next chance to make his NFL debut will come against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3. With Evans remaining out, look for Henry to stay involved in the passing game after he recorded 3 receptions against Denver in Week 1.
Henry's Week 3 projection includes 92.9 rushing yards, 17.8 receiving yards, 0.97 touchdowns, and 17.4 FanDuel points. He is the RB3 in our Week 2 rankings and his salary is $8,300.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021