Davante Adams (hamstring) reportedly uncertain for Packers in Week 3
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams (hamstring) is uncertain for Week 3 against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Pelissero says Adams' hamstring strain is "considered minor" but that the Packers may opt to err on the side of caution at the beginning of a long season. Adams was limited to just 3 catches (3 targets) for 36 yards in Week 2 because of the injury after racking up 17 targets for 156 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the opener. Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Allen Lazard will both be in line for larger workloads if Adams is held out against the Saints. Aaron Jones should also benefit after leading the Packers in all receiving categories in Week 2 with Adams banged up.
Adams is currently the WR3 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings. He has a salary of $8,600 and our models expect him to score 16.2 FanDuel points with 11.7 targets, 7.4 catches, and 88.0 yards. The Saints rank 15th in pass defense, per our advanced metrics.
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Robert Tonyan (ankle) sidelined at Packers practice October 21st, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers eviscerated by Tampa Bay defense in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Packers' Equanimeous St. Brown (knee) activated from injured reserve October 17th, 2020
- Aaron Jones: Packers "have all the weapons we need here" October 16th, 2020
- LaFleur: Green Bay's Davante Adams (hamstring) 'should be good to go' for Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Green Bay's Davante Adams (hamstring) full participant in Thursday's practice October 15th, 2020