Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (head) says he's healthy
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins tweeted that he was "healthy" after exiting Week 2 early following a helmet-to-helmet hit.
Watkins was hit in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game and didn't return. It sounds like he expects to be back out there for Week 3 in a tough matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Watkins had just 1 catch on 3 targets for 11 yards before leaving early. The Ravens didn't allow a 100-yard receiver in either of their first two games. Byron Pringle and Demarcus Robinson could benefit if Hill winds up not playing against Baltimore.
Watkins and the Chiefs' offense may find it a bit harder to move the ball in Week 3 against a Ravens team that is 1st in passing defense and overall defense through the first two games, per numberFire's metrics.
- Pelissero: Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not expected to play for Panthers October 29th, 2020
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill records touchdown for Chiefs on season-high 6 catches October 26th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes quiet in snowy Week 7 win over Denver October 26th, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell set to debut for Chiefs in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Reid: Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) 'most likely out' for Week 7's matchup against Broncos October 23rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines October 22nd, 2020