Colts' Jack Doyle (groin) still not practicing Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle didn't practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 3 tilt against the New York Jets.
Doyle missed practice all last week with a groin injury, causing him to be absent in the team's dominating win over the Minnesota Vikings. Without Doyle to lead the tight ends, Mo Alie-Cox had a career day, posting 5 catches for 111 yards as Philip Rivers' safety blanket. If Doyle misses Sunday's game against a questionable Jets linebacking corps and secondary, Alie-Cox could be in store for another big day.
The Jets are currently 22nd in the NFL in Adjusted Defensive NEP, allowing 0.31 per play.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- David Montgomery gains 69 yards in Bears defeat October 27th, 2020
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor produces 115 scrimmage yards in Week 6's comeback victory over Cincinnati October 19th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers goes for 371 yards in win over Cincinnati October 19th, 2020
- Colts' Trey Burton scores 1 rushing and 1 receiving touchdown in Week 6 win over Bengals October 18th, 2020
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (calf) officially active for Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (calf) questionable for Week 6 clash with Bengals October 16th, 2020
- Colts' Mo Alie-Cox (knee) out for Week 6's contest against Cincinnati October 16th, 2020