Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) doesn't practice Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown did not participate in practice Wednesday.
Brown is dealing with a broken pinky finger - one that required a minor surgical procedure - and while he's largely been expected to play Sunday against the Buffalo Bills thus far in the week. But a full absence from practice is still disconcerting, so keep a close eye as the week progresses. Rookie Cam Akers is dealing with an injury of his own and also missed practice, so Darrell Henderson could hold the reins to the backfield once again.
Our models currently project Brown for 38.0 rushing yards, 6.9 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.7 FanDuel points.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Gerald Everett (illness) misses Wednesday's practice October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) limited in practice Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020